A chimney in bad repair can affect the foundations of your house if left to become decrepit. A chimney with loose bricks is also dangerous, not only could a toppled chimney stack cause your roof to cave in, it could also have catastrophic consequences in terms of human injury or even cause injury to pets.
Chimney brick spalling is by far one of the most common issues we encounter with chimneys. We have over 20 years experience in brick pointing and mortar sealing so loose bricks and crumbling mortar need not be a threat to the structure of your home or property if you call in the professionals such as Nottingham Roof Repairs.
In addition to brick work pointing and sealing, we can also help fix leaks to your chimney flashing and restore the integrity of your chimney flaunching.
Chimney stack repointing
For first class chimney repair and replacement in Nottingham, our highly trained and experienced roofers can clean, repair and replace damaged brick work and reseal mortar to both your chimney and external walls to prevent damp and leaks.
We are experts in all aspects of weatherproof chimney flashing, roof flashing, wall flashing and roof penetration flashings – lead, aluminium, or copper, steel and reshingling making us a sound choice for chimney repair and replacement in Nottingham.
Cement mortar round the top of your chimney stack hold your pots in place and our experienced roofers who carry out excellent chimney repair and replacement in Nottingham can replace any damaged ones and reseal or replace your flauching/fillet.
We have put together these amazing facts about chimney crown repairs to help save you keep your home and...July 8, 2014
Cylindrical steel chimney liners can be found in flexible and rigid types. Rigid liners are lowered within the flue...October 8, 2013
A properly insulated chimney is a crucial element of an energy-efficient building. Efficient insulation also leads to safe chimney...October 7, 2013
It is crucial to keep chimneys in good order, especially in older properties. With the widespread usage of central...October 2, 2013
What occurs whenever your chimney is leaning? Could it be a foundation problem or perhaps a masonry problem? Let...September 30, 2013
What is a chimney cowl? A chimney cowl is the thing that all chimneys, whether being used or not...September 20, 2013
Lead flashing has been applied to chimneys since roman times and is still an outstanding choice now where a...September 19, 2013
Why bother with chimney pots? Accenting with chimney pots is an efficient method to produce a Victorian feeling about...September 18, 2013
Save money off your heating bill or fuel costs Chimney Balloons are a rather powerful product that’ll stop cold...September 17, 2013
Chimney fires are rarely considered to be dangerous by homeowners. ‘Where there is smoke there is fire’ but an...September 16, 2013
Can you save money off your heating bill with a wood burning stove? According to financial website of the...September 15, 2013
One of the major problems with roofs and chimneys are when the flashing begins to deteriorate. To the untrained...August 22, 2013
- "Competitive quote, quick and reliable service, job completed to my complete satisfaction will definitely use again in the near future."Fascias / Soffits / Cladding - uPVC - Jacqui, NG4
- "Great job on my guttering, for the right price, friendly bloke. Would definitely recommend to anyone."Guttering and Rainwater Pipe - Jonathan, NG11
- "Excellent work, timeliness and professional conduct. Was flexible to accommodate around a busy schedule."Stonework / Stone Cladding - Kam, NG8
- "Competitive quote and speedy service."Flat Roof - Tony, NG11
- "Very reliable and efficient. Jason was very professional and we will recommend him to anyone who needs a roofer."Chimney Building / Repair - Tracey, NG4
- "Excellent service, fantastic job done. Really nice company to hire who do a professional and honest job. I will use them again if I ever need to."Slate & Tiled Roof - Amy, NG16